Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday- 10/10/2007

Today was SO much fun! I woke up with a nasty cold, so I figured it was going to be a crummy day, but, at least in the schooling department, it has went really well. Circle Time was fun and we incorporated a scripture lesson today. Lyna paid attention really well for that. Then, we had our art project, which was just a ton of fun. I am so glad that I decided to do it! We built a fairy house! So, here are some pictures. I didn't get a lot of pictures of us actually making it, as it was a pretty involved project and needed constant supervision, but there are some of the finished project.
(Everyone knows you HAVE to wear your fairy dress if you are going to build a proper fairy house!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sorry but, even when i was like in i don't know elementary or middle school or whenever they made us make our own houses... MINE DID NOT EVEN COME CLOSE to looking as GOOD AS THIS DOES! what on earth woman!? you are Seriously awesome! Sorry, but you are!